The listed links are provided for your use by this website. Each Link opens a new browser window.
The NA-MCTA website contain links to other websites on the Internet. The NA-MCTA is not responsible for and does not endorse the content, products or services of any third-party web sites, including, without limitation, sites framed within the NA-MCTA website or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their quality, content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. The terms of your interaction with any merchant are solely between you and such merchant. You agree that the NA-MCTA will have no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of any kind that you may suffer as the result of any such interaction or the presence of links to such merchants on the NA-MCTA website.
- International: The Mulligan Concept :: The Official International website
Brian Mulligan’s concept of mobilisations with movement (MWMS) in the extremities and sustained natural apophyseal glides (SNAGS) in the spine have progressed physical therapist-applied passive physiological movements and accessory techniques in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries.
- International: Locate an International Certified Mulligan Practitioner (CMP)
Going on vacation to an international destination! No problem, click on the link above to locate and contact the nearest qualified CMP.
- International: The International Federation of Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapists (IFOMT)
IFOMT is an organization of specialist physiotherapists with an internationally recognized post-graduate qualification. Furthermore, IFOMT is a member organization of the World Confederation of Physical Therapy
- USA Educational Commercial: RPT Mulligan
Distributors of educational materials by Physical Therapist Brian Mulligan
- USA Educational Commercial: Northeast Seminars
Lists many Physical Therapy related courses held throughout the USA
- Canada Educational Commercial: CanZed Seminars
CANZED Seminars offers high quality, interactive post-graduate level training in the Mulligan Concept of Manual Therapy as well as educational material and physical adjuncts to clinical practice. Mulligan Concept instructional courses primarily in Canada and the Caribbean.
- USA Educational Commercial: iTherapies :: Mulligan Concept Digital Tools
iTherapies provides each Mulligan Concept digital tool for your sampling and buying pleasure. Complement your medical reference collection or clinical toolbox with Mulligan Home Exercise (DVD & CD), Mulligan Taping Techniques (DVD) or Mulligan Practitioner (CD).
- USA Commercial Product: BackProject Corporation :: ATM2 Treatment Device
BackProject Corporation is a leading edge company that strives to develop clinically advanced treatment systems and concepts for musculoskeletal clinicians worldwide. The ATM Concept is the cornerstone treatment Concept developed specifically to significantly and immediately reduces pain. The ATM2 treatment device developed from the Concept has been widely accepted and used by many leading world-class clinicians in the field of musculoskeletal disorders.
- USA Educational Commercial: Mulligan Practitioner Digital Concepts
Digital Concepts is an educational consulting company that provides supplemental training materials in the field of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy. Digital Concepts offers high quality, digitally based training in the Mulligan Concept of Manual Therapy as well as educational materials and physical adjuncts to clinical practice.
- USA Educational Opportunity: The Integrative Dry Needling Institute. The Integrative Dry Needling Institute provides evidence-informed dry needling training to healthcare professionals across the USA. Frank Gargano, one of the Mulligan Concept instructors, is the president.